Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Handbag Lust

I have fallen in love with this bag by Alexander Wang:






                                                            Photos courtesy of Song of Style and Mode Junkie

This is the Alexander Wang Rocco bag. It's quite popular among the celebrities like the Olsen twins, and who can blame them? It's a great bag! The black pebbled leather looks beautiful, plus the studs on the bottom add a great edge. Just my style. However, it retails at $875, which it something I definitely cannot afford. Maybe if I save? Haha. I ordered a Rocco look alike bag from eBay a few weeks ago. We'll see how it looks once I get it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the studs on the bottom! How much was the one on ebay? I really need a new bag - seems ages since I bought one and after seeing this post I am now lusting over the Rocco bag!

    http://ilovelulamae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine around $30. I'll definitely do a post on it when I get the bag!

    I recommend typing in 'bottom stud handbag' on eBay and you'll find a number of sellers selling the same bag. Look out for shipping prices!

    ReplyDelete