Friday, August 19, 2011

New Additions

Yesterday I went to the mall with my friend Gabby. I had bought a cute varsity jacket from Forever 21 (on sale too!) but when I tried it on the jacket fit but was too short for me. So I exchanged it for some new goodies.


 I totally love this necklace. I've been wanting new necklaces for awhile, so I was happy to pick this one out. It can be a nice accent to an edgy outfit.


 This wine-colored chiffon skirt was only $10! I reminds me of the skirts at American Apparel, but it's waaay cheaper. Wine is starting to become my new favorite color to wear.


I got this shirt at JCPenney, also for $10. Voltron was a cartoon from the 80's that came out before Transformers. I love pop culture/cartoon t-shirts. 

Say hello to my new varsity jacket! I saw this in H&M after I bought the other jacket in Forever 21. I liked this one so much better because it was longer on me. Even though it was more money, I caved in and bought it while returning the other. I gotta learn not to but jackets at Forever 21 because they fit too short.

School starts in three weeks, which means I move back in 2! I've already started the early stages of pre-production for my senior thesis film with my producer Alexa. I'm so excited to go back to school and get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment