Friday, August 26, 2011

New Addition: The Alexander Wang Rocco Replica

Ever since I saw the AW Rocco I knew I had to have it. But, being a broke college student there was no way I could afford a $875 bag. So I set out to find a replica.

One of my favorite bloggers, Victoria, had posted about this Rocco replica she scored on eBay. I immediately fell in love and bought one myself! I just got it yesterday and I love it. It's my new favorite, next to my Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.


This bag is made of nice imitation leather. My boyfriend said it looks expensive, even though it was $32.90!  There's a zip pocket on the side and the interior has two pockets for a cellphone and iPod. The straps aren't long enough to be worn on the shoulder, so I carry it around my arm. It gets kinda heavy if you're like me and carry a lot of stuff.

Here's what I can carry in it so you can see how much it holds:
Notepad, pen case, wallet, eReader, bus schedules, a book, keys, mirror, 2 lip glosses, glasses case, lotion, chapstick, iPod, and Blackberry. This is what I basically carry at all times. It can probably fit a little more too!

I bought the bag from here. The seller was very nice and shipped my package as soon as she could. It took about two weeks. I also ordered another AW replica bag as well, a Diego look alike. The seller has a lot of other replica bags as well. I know this shipping is a little pricey, so you could always search 'bottom studded bag' on eBay. There are plenty of other listings with cheaper (even free!) listings.

I'm currently sick, plus I have to get ready to move back to college Monday, and there's a hurricane hitting the east coast. What a weekend it will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment